What is CDN, every blogger, and website owner should have good knowledge about this? Because with the help of Cdn i.e. Content Delivery Network, the blog is fast loading.
And you must know how important it is to have fast loading blog. And it also increases blog traffic.
So CDN is very important to increase the speed of the site. In this post, you will share complete information about what is CDN. With the help of which you will be able to understand it better.
what is cdn
CDN (Content Delivery Network) is a system that delivers the content of your site to the user fast. Suppose you have hosted your site on Hostgator or Bluehost or any other site, then they all have the same data center. And it is hosted at the same location.
So if you open your site from any other location, then your request also goes to the same data center because of the same data center. Which your blog site is slow to open.
But the data center of the content delivery network is in different geographical locations. So when a user opens the site, the site’s files, images, etc are served from the nearest data center of the CDN.
So your site gets open very quickly. In simple words, we use a technique called content replication in Cdn. Which is copied to the different servers located in a different region. So when you open your site, the server is not served by your hosting but from the nearest data center of CDN.
Which CDN to use
Many companies provide CDN services like Max CDN, Cloudflare, Key CDN, Akamai, etc. But if we consider the popularity and best-paid can then Max CDN is the CDN most liked by the users.
And if we talk about free CDN, then Cloudflare CDN is the best in this.
So friends, what is a CDN and which CDN do you have to use, you must have understood it. Let us now know about the Profits of Content Delivery Networks.
5 Benefits of Using a CDN
There are many benefits of using CDN, some of which I am telling you below in the main profits.
In this, you will be able to understand the importance of CDN better.
(1) Web Site Loading Speed: By using CDN, your sites will open fast. And you must know that if the loading speed of the blog site is good then both visitors and Google will like your site. And returning visitors to the blog will also increase.
Therefore it is necessary to use CDN to make the loading speed of the blog fast.
(2) Search Ranking: Due to good site speed, your post will be indexed fast on Google. And having a fast index will increase the rank of the site along with the traffic of the site.
(3) Bounce Rate: Visitors to the blog how time lived in her a Percentage Bounce Rate K
If the site takes a long time to open, then visitors will not stop till your site is open. And move on to another blog.
In such a situation, due to the fast loading speed of the website, such traffic will not be lost. And also if the post link will open soon then the visitors will stay on your site for a long time.
And the bounce rate of this blog is low. Which is beneficial for any blog.
(4) Traffic: When your blog’s loading, search ranking are good, then you will get a lot of traffic from the search engine. That is, by using CDN, visitors to the blog will also increase.
(5) Earning: If the traffic on the blog is good, then the earning of the blog will also increase. Meaning your earning will also increase due to more traffic coming to the blog.
So friends, now you must have understood how important a CDN is for a blog.
Finally, now you tell me what is CDN, how did you like this information? Or if you have any questions then tell in the comment box below.
I will be glad to help you.