How to add a link to another post on Blogger Blog? After creating a blog, when you write a post in the blog, you must add a link to another post on your new post.
This will increase the pageviews of your blog. Also, it will be very easy for the visitors to go to your other post.
And it will benefit you that when the visitors of the site go from one page to another through the interlink, then the visitors stay on your site for a long time. Due to which the bounce rate of the site is also low.
So in this post, I will tell you about how to add a link to another post on the Blogger blog. Which you can easily add a link to another old post on your blog.
How to add a link to another post on a blog post
To add a link to a blog post, first, go to the editor of the post on which you want to add the link. You can see screenshots for help.
Then you click on the link, now a new page will open. Here you have to add your link to another post.
(1) Text to display: Here you have to enter the title of your post.
(2) Link to Add the link to the post you want to add.
(3) Web address: Select the web address for the link of the post.
(4) Email address: If you want to add an email to the post, then select the email address.
(5) Test this link: You can check whether your link is wrong or whether the link of the post is working properly or not, by clicking on test this link.
(6) Open this link in a new window: For the post link to be open in a different window, click on open this link in a new window.
(7) Add ‘rel=nofollow’attribute: If you want the search engine not to do this link, then you should click here.
(8) And in the last click on the Click Ok button.
So friends, now you must have understood how to add a link to another post in blogger.
But still, if you have any problem in adding the link, then you tell on the comment box below.
I would be glad to help you.